This delightful household offers a spacious home in tune with today’s family and home entertaining lifestyle.
Boasting a Northern aspect, the open lounge area captures the suns rays as they burst over the mellow colours of the polished Tassie oak timber floors, and when seasons cool to frosty nights
you are kept warm, comfortable and cosy throughout the whole home by the free-standing combustion wood heater, your whole family will enjoy the warmth and ambience it generates.
A sheik tile-floored dining room provides ample room for feeding family or formal dining on any night of the week.
The open flow design of this spacious home sepal out to a gorgeously alfresco timber decked private courtyard boasting your very own woodfired pizza oven, just the trick for a weekend
feast out with friends and family alike.
A generous master bedroom boasts built-in robe and balcony capturing suburb and distant water views. The two roomy downstairs bedrooms are also complemented with built-in robes, all just off the main bathroom complete with stylishly etched glass shower recess and second toilet.
The secure single lockup garage is fully powered with room for work or storage area, garage has a manually operated roller door. Positioned on an 830m2 (approx) allotment facing a Northern aspect, taking full advantage of the warming sun rays. Quick highway access has you only a short pleasant scenic drive to all major city facilities in either direction Burnie / Devonport. Both beaches and local shopping centre are just a brisk modest walk from the front door.
Living or investing in this location makes a lot of sense, so do not miss your opportunity to make this delightful spacious property yours.
* Easy access to Beaches, Parks & BBQs * Close to schools, Public and Private * Handy to local Main Street shops
* Polished Tassie Oak floorboards
* Local Daycare centre nearby
* Lovely landscaped gardens
* House approximately 18sq.
* Internal separate laundry
* Public transport close by
* On & off-street parking
* Ideal family location
* Heat transfer unit
* Garden shed
* Hot house
SELLING BY > EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Inspections by appointment only Contact Christopher Stafford Phone: 03 6431 2466 Mob: 0421 871 966.
All stated dimensions and areas are approximate. herein particulars are for information purposes only and do not constitute a representation of the property owner or Agent.
* Service * Integrity * Experience * Results, You deserve, look no further than Christopher Stafford of North West Property Agents. "Where Its All About You and Your Property". If you are considering selling your property today or in the near future contact North West Property Agents for a no obligation detailed comprehensive market assessment specific to your property for today's market conditions and get your Real Estate information with no fuss or any obligation FREE!! (Value $185.00)
You'll discover North West Property Agents at 33b Bass Highway Round Hill Burnie.
Property Code: 179
P: Office 03 6431 2466
M: 0421 871 966